Since inception, ABG has referred over $60 billion in bank deposits to federally insured institutions for maturity durations ranging from 30 days to 10 years. The majority of the placements have been from domestic financial institutions; however in the past 3 years domestic public funds represent nearly 65 percent of the overall placements.
Unlike other deposit referral services ABG is the only one that offers you a full spectrum of funding sources:
- Direct Placements - These deposits are transacted directly from our clients without any third party involvement.
- Preferred Placements - These deposits allow ABG to facilitate the paperwork between its clients and your institution ensuring that all our clients' information is received properly and in a timely fashion. This also assists your staff in gathering the information needed to set up accounts without having to contact numerous authorized individuals.
- Collateralized Deposits - For banks seeking large deposit placements who are willing to pledge a permitted form of collateral such as Federal Loan Bank Letters of Credit or a portfolio of assets (U.S. Treasuries, Gov't Agencies) in a third-party custodial account.
- Uncollateralized Deposits - For banks seeking large deposit placements that exceed up to the maximum insurance offered by the FDIC. Qualified banks must meet strict credit parameters.
- Total Cost Deposits - These deposits are best suited for well-capitalized banks who are seeking a cost-effective way of attracting funds at rates below the current national market.
- Depository Trust Program (DTC) - For banks who are seeking large deposits through the broker deposit market with minimum placements of $1 million or more. These deposits will be executed thru ICD Securities Inc., our affiliated FINRA Company.
- Agent or Custodial Accounts - For banks looking for single deposits in increments of $75,000 up to $5,000,000. There are no fees involved in attracting these funds. This affords your institution the opportunity to attract larger denomination deposits eliminating the paperwork associated with opening numerous accounts.